1) Do you have a hard time just having one – whether it’s candy, cookies or jelly beans, stopping is the hardest part. It’s not unusual to eat to the point of feeling fat or overweight?
2) Every time you eat starches or sugary carbs, you tell yourself “you’ll cut back later”. It’s true, there’s always tomorrow but, when tomorrow never comes, there’s a problem.
3) When dieting are you usually hungry or starving?
4) Do you often find yourself munching at night or binging?
5) Do you often crave carbohydrates, particularly sweets, bread, pasta, chips, pretzels or ice cream?
6) Do you suffer from irritability, fatigue, mood swings, difficulty concentrating, anxiety, foggy thinking, sleeping difficulties?
7) Do you have, or have had, hypoglycemia or yeast infections?
8) Do you experience gas, indigestion or bloated after eating?
If you have answered yes to 4 or more questions you are a carb craver.
You’ve tried diet after diet with little or no success. Even If you did lose weight, you gained it back soon after the diet. In your free consultation you will learn the 3 best carbs to satisfy your cravings without expanding your waistline. Within 48 hours you will feel better, have increased energy and get delicious ways to lose weight and feel great!
2) Do you work out but see no results or lost inches?
3) Do you have hypothyroidism/slow thyroid?
4) Do you tire easily, feel fatigued or sluggish?
5) Do you feel melancholy, down or anxious?
6) Do you have dry skin or losing your hair?
7) Are your nails brittle, hard to grow or have increased ridges?
8) Are you always cold?
If you have answered yes to 4 or more questions you may have a slow metabolism.
Keeping your metabolism high is critical for releasing weight and keeping it off. However, several common lifestyle mistakes may be slowing yours down. In your Free Consultation you will discover the newest ways to stimulate your metabolism with little or nothing to do with exercise.
1) Do you eat more when you’re feeling stressed, lonely or bored?
2) Do you eat when you’re not hungry or when you’re full?
3) Do you eat to feel better (to calm and soothe yourself when you’re sad, mad, bored, anxious, etc.)?
4) Do you reward yourself with food?
5) Do you eat until you feel uncomfortable?
6) Do you feel like food is your best friend & your worst enemy?
7) Do you feel powerless or out of control over certain foods?
8) The idea of dieting makes you think of starvation and deprivation?
If you have answered yes to 4 or more questions you are an emotional eater.
Emotional eating is using food to make yourself feel better—to fill emotional needs, rather than your stomach. Emotional eating only makes you feel worse afterwards, and willpower doesn’t work.
In your free consultation you will receive 2 of the newest mind tricks that diminish or stop your emotional eating & foods you can load up on and will satisfy the brains region for hunger and leave you feeling full and happy!