End Emotional Eating and Lose Weight
• Do you eat when you’re bored, frustrated, nervous or upset?
• Discover solutions that end emotional eating
End Emotional Eating Today and Lose Weight!
Do you eat when you’re bored, frustrated, nervous or upset and struggle to lose weight? Find the solution in this CD and end emotional eating for good.
Can you relate to one of these scenarios?
- After a long, hard day nothing sounds better to you than curling up on the couch with a good book or movie with your comfort food of choice.
- Going through a bad break up at some time or another you have eaten an entire pint of ice cream directly out of the container.
- You have had the thought “just one cookie will make me feel better” and then five more cookies later your stomach was hurting and you regretted eating the first cookie.
Many men who are emotional eaters also struggle to lose weight. However, for men, emotional eating could have different triggers like the following examples:
- Stressful work situations or family problems at home cause you to overeat.
- After a sports victory or when feeling happy or excited you reward yourself by eating your favorite foods.
This CD offers a solution for men and women who struggle to lose weight because of emotional eating
Regardless of what is causing you to feed your emotions rather than your physical need for food, this CD can help you put an end to the vicious cycle of emotional eating. There are other ways to deal with stress, sadness, loneliness, anxiety, happiness and excitement. This CD will empower you to take a stand against eating to feed your feelings.
Emotional eating may make you temporarily feel better, but once you’ve finished off that box of donuts or bag of mini chocolate bars you are probably still feeling lousy, plus now there is the added feeling of guilt due to overeating. Emotional eating has never resulted in a long term solution to make you feel better and it never will.
One of the main reasons people have a weight problem is that they eat to stuff down feelings when they are stressed, bored or anxious. Most diets don’t address this common issue. This CD gives you the techniques to end emotional eating and helps fill your life with joy & ease.
Once you put a stop to emotional eating you will be able to handle situations without overeating, and this will help you lose weight and feel better about life in general.
Order this CD today and put end your emotional eating!